A Self Taught Techie
Hi, my name is AJ Tatum and I’m the founder of Tatum Digital Agency. It’s no secret that I am passionate about technology. You can probably find me dabbling in some kind of tech. Helping people and businesses use technology to level up is what I do best.
Over the years, I’ve done everything from owning a business to working with startups to creating small and large scale websites.
As a techie and someone who enjoys marketing, I’m passionate about using technology for increased creativity, new possibilities, and new ways of thinking.
I'm a Technologist at heart
I am a technologist and can assist you in almost any technological field.
I’ve spent years refining my skill-sets into fine points in many different areas. These finely sharpened points may not be very deep, mind you, but they sharp!
I admit it, I’m truly the “jack of all trades, master of none” type.
- I have a diverse set of skills which enables me to create solutions that connect technology to people and businesses.
- I am strategy oriented. I begin by developing a clear roadmap before I begin working on technological & digital solutions.
- I am passionate about solving problems and have a general curiosity. I’m not afraid of problems; I look at them as opportunities for solutions.
- I believe technology is about humans. A job well done is when the solution truly helps people and businesses.
- I maintain a positive, helpful mindset.
- NET C# Web Forms, MVC, Web/Restful API
- Visual Studio, MSSQL Server, Entity Framework
- Transact-SQL, LINQ, Lambda Expressions
- Front-end & Back-end Web Development
- Business Development
- Marketing & Advertising
- Relationship Management
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Bootstrap, Responsive Web Design, CSS
- Development Operations (DevOps)
- Technology Infrastructure
- Product/Project Management
- Git Source Control
- Cross Functional Leadership & Collaboration
- Data Integration
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, HipChat
- New Relic Services
- Microsoft Azure (App Services, Functions, Logic Apps, Key Vaults, SQL Server, Storage, Queues, Event Grid, & more)
- Google Cloud Platform, Cloudways, and Digital Ocean hosting providers
- PowerShell, Python scripting languages
- Digital Marketing & Automation
- WordPress & Optimization
- Google Workplace (formerly G Suite)
- Google Analytics & Tag Manager